Rossendale Hospice - Christmas Cake Off
Christmas Cake Decorating Competition
all proceeds to the Hospice Fund
Closing Date 18-12-20
Make It Your 'elf - Christmas Cake Competition
It’s that time of year when bakers dig out their recipes and plan their grand Christmas table centrepiece - the traditional Christmas cake! Why not take part in Rossendale Hospice's first ever Competition.
Purchase a Christmas Cake Kit and send a photo of your finished masterpiece to the Hospice to enter. Bakers will have their cakes judged by local cake star, and Rossendale Hospice supporter, Molly Robbins. As well as helping raise much needed funds for the Hospice, entrants stand in line to win a luxury hamper as well as Molly's Creature Creator.
- Purchase your kit
- Bake & Decorate your cake
- Send in a photo of your showstopper
One lucky star baker will win a Luxury Hamper worth £50 including a Cake Creator from local cake artist Molly RobbinsCake Kits will be available for collection from the Hospice itself or charity shops. Kindly sponsored by Co-op.
You can purchase kits from Monday 5th October 2020. Maximum of 100 kits available.
Register Now to purchase a Christmas Cake Kit
Terms and conditions apply:
- Contestants must be amateurs. Chefs, Cooks or Culinary Arts Students are not eligible.
- Contestants can purchase more than one kit but can only submit one cake into the competition.
- Submissions must be home cooked with the contents of the kit provided in the interest of fairness within the competition.
- Contestants should not consort with the judge during this competition. Judging will be based on the appearance and creativity of your cake.
- Rossendale Hospice does not take any responsibility for the baking & cooking process. This is the sole reasonability of the participants.
- A Photo of your decorated cake must be received by 18/12/2020. Entries after this date will not be included in this competition.
- Winners will be announced 21/12/2020.
- Prize will be a Luxury Hamper worth up to £50. No cash alternative will be offered.